Who are we?
We are committed to protecting your privacy and take our responsibilities regarding the use of your personal information very seriously.
How we will collect your personal information
We will collect and may use personal information by you:
- Filling in forms on this website for example by subscribing to our newsletter
- Commenting on our posts
- Booking a course
- Using ‘cookies’ (see below)
- Store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests
- Speed up your searches
- Recognise you when you return to our site
By visiting, using or browsing this website you are consenting to us using cookies as described above.
If you would like any more information about the cookies we use on this website please contact us.
The personal information we collect about you
When you visit, use or browse this website we may collect the following personal data about you:
- Your name
- Your postal address
- Your email address
- Your telephone number(s)
- Your IP address
Why we collect your personal information
We collect and may use your personal information to:
- Ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- Provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- Notify you about changes to our service.
Sharing your personal information
We will not share (disclose) your personal information with and anyone else, or any other organisation except as follows:
- Professional consultants and advisors that we appoint from time to time to assist us to provide a better service to you
- Subcontractors that we appoint to help us provide our services to you
- In the event that Benfield Fire Limited or any of our assets are sold to or acquired by someone else or another business, we may share your personal information to them
- With the government or a law enforcement agency where this is permitted by, or necessary to comply with, the law
By visiting, using or browsing this website you are consenting to us using your personal information as described above.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
To contact us, please email us at email@example.com or call 0300 303 3277.
Thank you for visiting our site.
©Azon Consulting Ltd. All rights reserved. Neither the whole nor any part of this policy may be reproduced, stored in any retrieval system, used or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior permission of Azon Consulting Ltd.