Fire Marshal Training
Fire Marshals are employees who play a key role in keeping people safe if a fire should break out on your business premises. They have fewer responsibilities than Fire Wardens, whose wider remit includes routine fire prevention activities.
Our Fire Marshal Course is for:
Members of staff responsible for:
- A fire evacuation drill
- Putting out a fire
- Liaising with the Fire and Rescue Service in the event of a fire
- Evacuating others in the event of a fire.
Benefits of our Fire Marshal Training
After taking this fire safety course, your Fire Marshals will know how to:
- Locate and put-out a fire
- Evacuate others from your premises, including vulnerable people
- Telephone the Fire and Rescue Service, and update them on their arrival at your premises
- Cut off gas and electricity supplies to prevent greater worsening of the emergency
- Conduct a roll-call of employees, contractors and visitors at your designated fire assembly point.
The course is designed and delivered by our experts, each of whom has over 20 years’ experience of fire safety and is qualified by The Fire Protection Association, The Institute of Fire Safety Managers, and The Institute of Fire Engineers.
During this Fire Marshal Course, your people will:
- Learn in a classroom setting, using pair work and quizzes to build on their existing knowledge of fire safety
- Play a role in a simulated fire emergency, and get real-time feedback to improve their performance
- Extinguish a live or simulated fire.
This Fire Marshal Training Course:
- Lasts 2½ hours
- Includes hands-on fire extinguisher training
- Can be run on your premises when you have at least 12 delegates, any time day or night
- Costs from £45 per person.